Sabado, Pebrero 20, 2016

irish cleo?

during my HELE class project making day...Norris and Jhay Santos talking to each other...

Norris: cute ng name nyo ma'am...san nyo nakuha?

the answer.............

When I was in Thailand with my mom..I had a chance to ask her some personal questions esp. about our family and I had this great opportunity to asked her about this question that’s been lingering in my mind for 15 years…"How did they got my name?" A lot of my friends,acquaintances,teachers etc..etc..asked me that same question..and as I remember when I was in grade 6..we had an assignment..which was to look or the meaning of our name and I look for it on my own without asking my mom..and so I got this answer so I perceive it is…Irish Cleo..first let us start with IRISH i thought it was an Iris which is any of various related plants that have sword shaped leaves and bear showy flowers on an upright spike..or the flower of this plant..(i got it from dictionary )…but..they really named me after the Iris of an eye..as in the colored round membrane surrounding the the pupil of the eye..because my parents thought that I’ll be the iris of our family..they just put H to make it sound unique..Next is CLEO I had an idea about Cleopatra as I am growing up because of her story every Lenten season and that idea broaden when I was in high school through our world history subject..Cleopatra was 17 or 18 when she became the queen of Egypt..she was beautiful,with long hooked nose..a very seductive woman..she had an enchantingly musical voice and exuded charisma..highly intelligent..Am I like her?maybe? but I don't like to be married to different man…anyway…my mom told me that I was named after her because she was so popular that time… I am IRISH CLEO..I can make my own history..I can be beautiful by my own attitudes,decorum,style..etc..etc..and no matter what happen I’ll prove that I’ll be the iris of our family…

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento