Sabado, Pebrero 20, 2016

Havaianas footwear caused heavy foot sore

I wonder what it is with Havaianas footwear..?Why do most of the girls here want to have this..? Why is it different from other slippers...? I interviewed people who have these slip-ons.. Some say it is very comfortable to wear.. you are not "in" if you do not have it.. "may kaya ka".. feet will look attractive.. and, that it is the only slipper na "di ka madudulas sa CR" with a laugh hahaha..in my curiosity, I also bought 2 of it but doesn’t have much chances to wear them always coz most of the time I’m wearing closed shoes in school.. That’s why I wasn’t able to experience those answers that I got.. But in my surprise or in my dismay hahaha I discovered much better answer for my question..
It was Friday then when my co-teachers and I decided to go to Greenhills to release our stress after a week of work. All of us have something in mind to do while in that place. One of us will go to the stall where he bought his cell phone, and the other one was to look for a new CP, the other one is to look for anything which he can buy same as I and one is to look for Havaianas for his wife which I say is very touching. That was shocking to hear though.. Because knowing how the slippers cost. All of us has personal reasons to go there but he is the only one who has an intension of going there not for himself but for his WIFE...I told him that I bought my Havaianas somewhere in Santa Rosa Laguna wherein you can buy them for a lesser price but he told me that his going home to his province the next day and his wife really wants to have it as a PASALUBONG.. While we were in Greenhills all of us went to our own business, but then we were all worried suddenly coz we cannot see an outlet of Havaianas… We saw one but not an independent store that’s’ why limited stocks are only available and that according to him is not his wife's TYPE… While were walking we saw a lot of imitations of it in lesser amount and told him to get a pair anyway for it looks almost the same… but he answered us.."Ano ako hilo!parang niloko ko na ang asawa ko nun"...those words had an impact on me on how he really wanted to have that said slippers for his wife… We went to all of the stalls there but no Havaianas at all is there to be found… He told us that there maybe some in Robinsons… we didn’t left him coz we are his friends… We went there with him despite our empty stomach. Sigh...we went all over that mall but then again there is no Havaianas...we can’t bear our hunger anymore that is why we decided to eat first instead. When we were about to ride the escalator, he told us to go first coz his wife sent him a text and he's going to look for a flat close shoes instead of that slippers.. hahahaha... To laugh is all we could do. After all the tiring feet burning walks, it all boils down to a pair of flat shoes .nice. While I was eating I told myself how lucky his wife is… She doesn’t know how my friend love her… although all of us complained for our feet hurts because of the long hours of looking for that’s slippers we just laughed at it because that’s what we are friends...that’s how we face our hurts, fear, our problems and troubles together.. and that’s the reason why Havaianas footwear caused heavy foot sore…..

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento